To support our rapid growth, we are seeking talented, motivated engineers to join our office in Chandigarh. You need to be hands-on and will be working with other experienced QA engineers to design, create, document, implement and maintain test scripts and the test framework. You should be self-directed, team and process oriented. You will need to identify missing test cases, refine existing ones and identify suitable regression suites. You will have the opportunity to work with a smart, talented team of developers and quality assurance engineers on the Finxera applications, using the latest web technologies.
- Work with development team to develop test plans, test cases and QA strategies.
- Complete assigned test cases and test plans in a timely fashion.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Design, develop and run test suites to perform functional testing of the Finxera application.
- Responsible for high quality of assigned projects from software Quality Testing through final User Acceptance Testing.
- Perform both black box and white box testing of the Finxera applications as required.
- Follow QA team processes and standards.
- **Strong academics with a minimum of 70% or above through Senior Secondary.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with expertise in API / UI testing.
- Knowledge of API/UI/BD automation testing a big plus.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently, strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work constructively with Developers, Project managers and Management towards a common goal
- High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and our company succeed
- A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline